Merchant Navy Courses are one of the best courses these days. These are better than most of the lines. It offers some good earnings and opportunities. A few years back then, going abroad was a big deal for people. The people who had been to foreign countries were treated as some super human beings. The mentality of people is evolving better day by day.
The eligibility required for Merchant Navy courses after graduation is very less. It just demands the candidates to have completed college education.
How to join Merchant Navy after 12th:
Thinking how to join Merchant Navy after 12th? It’s quite easy. The norm to join merchant navy course is that the candidate should be graduated with 45% of marks. The subject combination should be of Science subjects with Mathematics as well.
Merchant Navy Course after Graduation:
This course offers a variation in career-making. It shows us many ways to learn and earn. The course does not demand high merit students. For taking admission in these courses of navigation and aviation, the person has to be 12th pass or graduated. The person need not be a rank holder but should at least have 45% of marks with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
People often confuse themselves between the Merchant Navy and just Navy. The Navy is the force in which the people carry armors and stay in the water bodies for serving the country in any emergency condition. We all enjoy their services by the safety they provide to the nation. Merchant Navies are involved in the commercial functions of the water bodies. Merchant Navy courses offer many types of career options. The well known career options are:
• G.P. Rating: This course takes six months for completion. The full form is General Purpose Rating. The student must have read Mathematics, English and Science in class 10 to study this course.
• DNS: For studying this course, one has to be 12th pass with the same subject combinations as that of G.P. Rating. It takes 1 year to complete this course. The full form of DNS is the Diploma in Nautical Science.
• Saloon Rating: It takes six months to completion of this course. It takes enough courage to complete such courses within such a short time.
• B.B.A. Shipping: It is for three years. It can be done after class 12th boards.
• Some other career options of Merchant Navy courses are Direct Entry Scheme, B.Sc. Nautical Science, B.E. Marine Engineering, B.E. Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering, Higher National Diploma (Nautical Science ) the U.K., Higher National Diploma (Marine Engineering U.K.), G.M.E. (Graduate in Marine Engineering), E.T.O. (Electro-Technical Officer), B.B.A. Shipping, B.BA Logistics and Supply Chain Management, M.B.A. Shipping Finance, M.B.A. Shipping and Logistics Management, B.E. Mechanical Engineering, B.E. Harbour and Ocean Engineering.
After going through the reviews of the Merchant Navy Courses, it can be said that it is one of the wisest streams ever known. It is one of those amazing courses which offer some good income with fewer studies as compared to other courses.